The cast of Red Alert 3 has been revealed:
Courtesy of CNCNZ.com
Red Alert 3 is the latest game from the popular Command & Conquer franchise, a series known for its cheesy live action movies shown between missions to tell the story. In this installment:
…the desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.
From the trailer you can see:
- Evil Communist Russian with cheesy accent – played by Peter Stormare (Prison Break, Armageddon), Andrew Divoff (Patchy from LOST) and TIM CURRY!!
- The clueless US president – played by JK Simmons of Spiderman fame
- The old humble Allied General (Jonathan Pryce)
- Hot Communication Officers – Gemma Atkinson 😯 Ivana Milicevic (the bad guy’s gf in Casino Royale) 😯 and Kelly Hu (X-men2) 😯
- Tanya (now blonde and played by…Jenny McCarthy 🙄 )
With all the stuff mentioned above, you can be rest assured that the spirit of the old Red Alert games will be intact.
But nothing can beat this legendary cutscene from RED ALERT 2
I don’t give a wooden nickel about your legacy!!